We have had one crazy year! Graduating from Chiropractic School, moving to Utah, opening a new Chiropractic practice, raising two crazy boys, and getting pregnant with our first little girl! If that doesn't exhaust you, I'm not sure what would! Despite the craziness, we have loved every second and cannot wait for what this new year brings!
I love my family!
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Rockin' New Year!
I love my family!
We wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Rockin' New Year!
9 comments:
Simply adorable! Love the one of you two kissing and hanging the boys upside down, that's awesome. Totally defines trying to balance parenthood and your marriage, haha.
I absolutely LOVE your pictures! You always were so photogenic. I love the last one especially! :)
love it!
I love the one of the boys together in the foreground and you guys watching from the background. So precious!
Tyson face when you guys kiss under the misletoe is so cute! Great Pictures!
I really like the pictures because they are a good mix of posed and fun pictures. You have awesome pictures for the wall, but with fun memories in them. I love them!! Miss you guys and I'm excited to see you soon!
I love you guys so much!! We are all so excited to see you this summer and meet your beautiful little girl! Yay!! Cutest pictures EVER!
I can't believe how much little Zach looks like Tyson did when we first moved into the ward. They are both adorable little guys. And slap me sideways if you really are pregnant. You look amazing. Congrats on the baby girl too!! How exciting for all of you. Hope you are all doing great!
Aughghgh!! A little girl, how FUN is that???? So excited for you! When is Julianne due? Love the name! ANd absolutely love the picture of you holding the boys upside down. You guys are so awesome, miss you.
Post a Comment