"Well, raising up babies is our new sport!
I'm one day late and we're a dollar short!
Now maybe it was planned, or maybe it was a goof,
But a cat's just got to dance on a hot tin roof!
Come on baby, baby let's go!
Where we get the money, honey, I don't know!
One more baby's alright by me,
We'll just add another limb to the family tree!"
I'm one day late and we're a dollar short!
Now maybe it was planned, or maybe it was a goof,
But a cat's just got to dance on a hot tin roof!
Come on baby, baby let's go!
Where we get the money, honey, I don't know!
One more baby's alright by me,
We'll just add another limb to the family tree!"
11 comments:
Well congrats! What a fun way announce it!! So that males three pregnancies is three states! Awesome!
WOW! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling good :)
Oh wow, congrats!!!! Best of luck to you, hope you are feeling good. You're such an awesome Mom!
I had to look 3 times to really make sure I "got it". I can't believe you're going to have 3 kids!!!! Congratulations!
Hooray--congratulations! Can't wait to find out if it's another boy or maybe a girl!
That is awesome! I had a feeling baby #3 was soon on their way!
Wow, you are gonna need a few more hands, Mama!
Congrats!
Do you think you'll do the surprise thing again or find out the gender?
I was going to say "hope you are feeling well" but since I know you and David and crossing fingers for some pink, I will wish you "a good amount of nausea and a dose of acid indigestion....because it seems like girls bring it on with the hormones!!!" (but blue or pink, I'm sure you're just thrilled!)
Yeah for more cute babies. I'll be rooting for a baby girl! I can only imagine you with a girl in bows and tights! Ha!
Congrats! I still haven't met your first little guy. I think we will need to make a point to visit you guys next time we are in Utah. That is so exciting! Your boys are adorable!
You're kidding me! So much for keeping it a secret FOREVER like last time! Well, if anyone can handle it, Kelly, it's you--and you'll probably do it with your makeup and hair done, ya little stinker!
Congrats lady!! I love that you are just popping them out. That is the way to go girl!! So good to finally see some updated pics of your cute boys. Good luck!
Post a Comment