I can't believe it's over. Our entire dating and married life has been focused on getting to this point in our lives.....and here we are! Now that I think back on it, I can't believe we got here so fast! It's crazy! Now, all of a sudden, we're not students anymore. We are the teachers and leaders! People will be looking to you for advice and to heal their pain. That's a crazy reality, but I'm excited to jump into it with you! I know you will be successful in whatever direction you choose to go and I will be right beside you eagerly skipping along! You have worked so hard during your schooling, getting your Bachelor's degree along with your Doctorate simultaneously, and being 1 of 2 other students to finish all of their requirements an entire semester early so that we can move and get a preceptorship in Utah where you will also be setting up your practice! I am so dang proud of you it's ridiculous! We are at the start of a crazy adventure! I have goosebumps just thinking about it!
Let's rock this thing, babe!
Let's rock this thing, babe!
We had a great showing of family to support you on your big day. I'm sorry to those that I didn't get a picture of! It was a little hectic in the reception hall! Thank you to all who came!
6 comments:
Yeah, this is awesome. I'm sorry that I had to miss it, but I was thinking of you guys. I'm so proud of both you guys and am so excited for you to start your new adventure, I'm just sorry I wont be closer (I could use some good Dave adjustments, he'll be awesome). Love you guys so much and congrats!!
What an exciting time for your family! I am going to miss you guys so so so much!!! Good job and I can't wait to see what is in store for you guys when you update us with your blog!!
Woohoo! Way to go getting through it, to both you and David. So you are in UT now? Did everything work out with the associateship?
Congrats Dr. Kemp!!! And to you too of course Kelli. It takes two! I can't wait to see and hear all about your new adventures.
OH YA!! That is SO AWESOME!! We are very excited for you and your new adventure. Way to follow your heart!! We are proud of you Dave! And you too Kelli for all your support.
Congratulations Dr. David Kemp....
I am so happy for you and your family. You will do great!!!!
Post a Comment