A couple weekends ago, we went with some friends to a Rainbow Trout fish farm....it was awesome! Tyson was so excited! Everytime we asked him where we were going later that day, he'd say, "go FISHin!" It was a huge farm with 9 fully stocked ponds with various trout sizes in every pond. We first headed to the "little fish" pond (because you pay by the length of the fish you catch) and Tyson held his first worm (well, half a worm because they were cut in half!) and caught his first fish!
Then I wanted to try my luck...okay, it's not really luck since the ponds are stocked, but whatever! So we headed over to the pond with varying size fish and I just happened to catch the big mama! Yee-haw! It was awesome! I totally love fishing and I'm dead serious! I want to go again as soon as possible!
5 comments:
LOOK AT HIS ADORABLE HAT THAT I MADE!!!! Oh, and good job with that fish, by the way...
That looks like so much fun. I am very impressed that you can fish while having a baby strapped to you. :) That is way cool that Jake and David will work together in Utah. I must say I am a little jealous that you get to move there.
The fish kind of looks dead....he wasn't fighting at all! And I love your moby!!!
Everyone has been going fishing lately! Jeremy took Ava and went with the Dovers' a week ago, they got a couple fish too. Glad you guys had fun, I just don't like eating them, ewww.
I wonder if we went the same Weekend. I can't believe you caught a fish with a baby on your stomach! Good Job!
Post a Comment