Monday, May 3, 2010

The Boys

Mother's Day is coming up and I wanted to dedicate a post to my boys. I can't express how grateful I am that I have two healthy, handsome boys that I can hug, kiss, squish, tickle, sing, wrestle, dance, read, color, "fix stuff," cook, clean, chase, climb, jump, and laugh with everyday. I definitely get frustrated and second-guess my mothering skills, but then they smile at me or randomly give me kiss and I forget my frustrations ever existed and I just sit back and breathe deeply, so thankful for these two beautiful blessings.




Zachary's smile just makes me melt! He always gets this little twinkle in his eye and I know I'm a sucker for whatever he wants!
(He knows it too!)



My big, brown-eyed boys




Tyson loves Zack so much. Each time Zack wakes up from his nap, Tyson runs into Zack's "room" (our closet) and yells, "Hi, Dat!" uncovers him and gives him a big hug. Then he runs back out to the couch and asks to hold him. Then they talk and Tyson tells him everything that he is doing at the moment and Zack just stares wide-eyed with adoration at everything Tyson says and does. I love it! I have a feeling that they are going to best buds!



I know I'm biased, but I think I have the most adorable boys in the world!



We got a new bubble machine that squirts out hundreds of bubbles a second! It's awesome and Tyson thinks so too! I can't wait for warm weather to use this thing a the park!



This is Tyson's first pickle experience. He loved it! And then he thought he'd be funny and "play"the pickle like a harmonica, so here he is cracking me up, as usual!


Relaxin' after a long day


I got Tyson some Asian-themed pjs while in Singapore. What a little stud!


My sweet-faced Zachary Austin




Already wrestling his Daddy!


Oh yeah, I'm back to blond! I know I need a major tan, but I think it's nice to be back!


Here are a ton of videos of the boys playing and just being cute so enjoy!














6 comments:

Lindsay Springsteen said...

So cute!! I miss all you guys, and Zach is looking so big now!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Zach smile melts my heart too! He makes me so baby hungry!!!! UGH! I love your family and I am going to miss so much... :(

David and Melanie said...

I must agree they're adorable!! And you're an awesome mommy!

Maren B said...

My favorite photo is the one of Tyson holding Zach in the bumbo, and both of them have this "Come one, there's NO WAY you can resist this pouty faces" look!

treadfamily said...

I can't believe how big Zach has gotten since I saw you guys, I feel like it wasn't that long ago, but he is such a big boy now. I love the videos, Tyson plays so well with him. And the pajamas are awesome. And Kelli you look like a hottie with your new hair and you don't look like you've had two boys at all!! You look great.

Love you guys so much and miss you!

Trisha said...

Oh my, those are adorable pictures. Your boys are such studs! Love all the ones of Tyson holding Zach, what an awesome brother. We are going to miss you guys too when you leave!!!