Monday, May 10, 2010

Goosebumps

Last night, Tyson and I were reading the Children's Old Testament Stories and looking at the pictures. Then we got to the picture of Christ kneeling down and praying in Gethsemane. Here's the conversation that followed:

Tyson: (pushing his hand hard on the picture) "Go in there."

Me: "You want to go in the Garden of Gethsemane?"

Tyson: "Yeah, see Jesus."

Me: "You want to see Jesus praying for us?"

Tyson: "Yeah, hug him."

Me: "You want to hug Jesus?"

Tyson: "Yeah, big hug."

Me: "I want to hug Jesus too, Tys."

6 comments:

Maren B said...

Isn't it crazy how kids just seem to get it? Eva says creepily sweet/faithful stuff like that, too.

Jill and Travis said...

Awesome--what a sweet kid!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

I love how children are so in tune to the spirit. It reminds us how precious and perfect they are!

Brandon & Jamie said...

<3

So sweet!

Valerie and Adam said...

What an intelligent child. Out of the mouth of babes... :)

Michelle said...

love it love it love it