
We spent our last evening in Singapore at Clarke Quay ("Key"), the hotspot of Singapore's nightlife. It was AWESOME! I've never been one to enjoy "nightlife" in the city, but if everywhere was like this place, I'd be hooked! We danced to live Jazz, took a boat ride to see the city lights, ate Turkish ice cream, and got a couple of adrenaline rushes! All with the greatest family on earth! We had such an awesome time together! I wish we all lived closer so we could make more memories together!





Thank you so much Mom and Dad for flying us out to spend our school break with you. What an amazing opportunity you gave us! We had the time of our lives!
We love you!
6 comments:
AWESOME TRIP!! Thanks for sharing it with us, what an amazing place. Glad you got to enjoy so much time with your family, especially with them being so far away.
Your whole trip sounds amazing! Glad you had such a wonderful trip, you deserve it!
I spent last night scrolling through all your new blog posts... Your trip looked awesome! (I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't posted in a while)
It looks like such a great place! I am glad you had fun and even more glad to have you back!!
Your trip looks like so much fun!! I'm glad you guys got a vacation, you deserve it:) It's awesome that the boys did so well and that you were able to do so many fun things. And it is especially cool that so much of your family was there with you, family trips are awesome. And the pictures are GREAT! I love you guys so much and miss you and your adorable little boys!!
Looks like you had a fabulous time, well deserved! I am envious of the pool time :)
Will you post more about baby Zack? I feel like he's growing up so fast and we've barely seen him!
Hope you're enjoying Spring!
Post a Comment