Here I am with my older sister, Kimberli, and her family at the entrance to the Singapore Zoo. We are all so excited (especially Tyson)! haha!
The zoo is located right on the water and was the most beautiful zoo I have ever been to. Plus, the nice ocean breeze made the temperature just perfect! Another bonus that day was that we basically had the entire zoo to ourselves! It was awesome!
They had this vine crossing the pathway where people walk and this monkey just decided to leave exhibit for awhile! Oh, and a zookeeper was sweeping under this monkey, who then decided to let his business drop right on the zookeeper's shoulder! Gross! But also hilarious!
This polar bear was super friendly. He kept swimming right up to us and would press his face against the glass as he went by! He did this repeatedly for around 10 minutes. Tyson loved it!
Tyson and The Giant Turtle...he was a little apprehensive, but I couldn't resist sticking him on it for a picture!
Ever since we found out were we going to Singapore, I had been talking to Tyson about the zoo and riding an elephant. He loved it and still talks about riding the "biiiig elfant" in "ingapor!"
I, on the other hand, was scared for my life! I held on tight and honestly kept picturing those wild animal videos where the elephant runs through the streets rampant and crushes cars and people. I could have sworn that this elephant was going to take off at any moment! Boy, was I glad to get off that big, hairy animal!
The zoo also had a mini waterpark for kids, so we packed our swimsuits ready to get wet after lunch. Tyson absolutely loves the water! He's such a crazy, little guy and makes us laugh so hard! I love the joy on his face while getting soaked!
I love this video! Tyson had no idea what was gonna happen, but he's so cute waving "hi" to his Mama!
We had a great day at the Zoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment