Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sing III

Day 4:

I woke up early that morning and went with my Mom to a quaint, little day spa in the middle of nowhere. She got her hair done while I got my first facial ever! It was divine! I got a micro-derm abrasion and my skin glowed and was smooth as a baby's tushy after the treatment. I wasn't sure how I'd enjoy someone massaging my face, but it was actually quite nice! I could definitely get regular facials someday!

Then we went to a little bakery and shared this Melt-Away thing. I can't actually remember the name of the pastry but it had the word "melt" in it and that is exactly what happened when I took a bite. It melted in my mouth and left me feeling all......well, melty. Yep, it was a great morning!

I got home, relaxed by the pool, and then cleaned up because Kimberli and her adorable family were flying in that night from Albania for dinner! Hee, hee!

Day 5:

Lounged around in the morning, went to church (they have their own building which will supposedly one day be used for the Singapore Temple!), then came home for a yummy BBQ.

No comments: