
We spent Day 7 shopping downtown and then that afternoon, my mom took her 3 daughters to High Tea at the famous Raffles Hotel. It was very posh and we totally loved it!

Kimberli and I all dressed up for High Tea

The girls

At High Tea. They had mini strawberry shortcakes, lemon meringue, scones, jams, fresh fruit, assorted sandwiches, and Asian noodle dishes if one was hungry. We were.

We then went up to the Long Bar, to try out the famous Singapore Slider....just kidding! But it was "invented" at this bar for those who are interested. We ordered virgin strawberry daiquiris and were surprised when we all tasted vodka after our first sip! Oops! We made the switch back to virgin right away!
P.S. Alcohol is disgusting and completely ruins the fruitiness of the daiquiri
We all had a great time together and finished our evening with some more shopping! What a lovely day with my Mom and Sisters!
Later that night, David and I went out for a date and decided to eat at a Thai restaurant at the top of the Ion Center. We were sitting in the very top corner of the blue domed section. So this center is Rodeo Drive in mall form. Giorgio Armani, Cartier, Kate Spade, Burberry, Prada, Gucci, Coach....all the high-end stores were in this mall! I have never been in a mall like that or even seen that many expensive stores in one place! It was amazing!

Dinner was also amazing. We ordered red chicken pineapple curry and the chef served us herself! It was so nice! She even shaped our rice into hearts for the two love-birds! I have never been a fan of Thai food, but I honestly loved this!

Yes, Day 7 was a wonderful day!
1 comment:
1. I'm glad you don't like alcohol in your daquiri.
2. YOU DON'T LIKE THAI FOOD? I don't understand.
Post a Comment