Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kissing Cousins

David's gorgeous sister, Kaitlin, came to visit us for a week from Utah while her hubby is going through boot camp for the Army. I am SO glad she came to visit! I just love her! She is so much fun and her daughter, Alyssa, and Tyson were best friends all week! It was so cute to see the two of them together just laughing, kissing, and playing all week long. They were honestly inseparable. I wish we lived closer to each other so we could play more!

This was a daily favorite for at least 20 minutes straight! These kids have so much energy!

This picture cracks me up! I just love how Tyson is staring down Nemo!

Snuggling on Papa's chair getting ready to watch Cars.

Running and laughing all over the house!

Alyssa got him cornered!

But by the look on his face, Tyson didn't mind at all!


These two ran back and forth between the kitchen and living room for at least 40 minutes! And right before bed too....it was perfect!



I'm so glad we got a chance to visit! I hope they come back soon! We miss them already!

5 comments:

treadfamily said...

I just love your post, I had so much fun in Oregon. I want to come back already. When I find good tickets I will. Tyson and Alyssa were so cute together I just loved watching them. And they kinda babysat each other, which was nice. I really wish that I did live close to you guys, I miss you so much and I wish we could hang out all the time. Love you!!

Maren B said...

Oh, I'm so glad for you. It is so fun to have a good break from the normal routine.

Rachel and Jared said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! SO fun, makes me wish I was there. I LOVE the picture of them kissing on the stairs! Someone has a good eye. To bad they don't live close huh.

Valerie and Adam said...

Your boys are adorable! I love the spiky hair your oldest sports.

Rivera Family said...

The second to last picture is the best!!