
Here are some cute sleeping pictures of Zack. They're all sleeping pictures because that's all he does right now! I love him so much! He is such a sweet and squishy little boy!

GQ-ing it for all the foxy ladies out there

I caught this smile during his nap!
Tyson's relaxing after a long day. Kicking back and watching the game. He is so funny because the only thing he will ever sit still for is a football game. He loves it...and we love that he loves it!

My boys...I just love saying that!

I can't stop staring at sleeping babies. They look so peaceful!

All of this to play Halo 3...David cracks me up! When he wants something bad enough, he will stop at nothing to get it!

3 generations of Kemps


Getting ready for the BYU/Utah game...go Cougs!

Zack's first bath...he loved it! He was so mellow the whole time!

My mom came to visit for a few days and it was awesome! We had such a great time together and the boys, especially Tyson, just couldn't get enough of her! Tyson still points to certain Christmas decorations and says "Nana" because she helped put them up. We hope to see her again very soon!

Our beautiful tree, thanks to Mom!


We got an early and very special Christmas present this year!

Tyson loves holding his brother

and kissing him!
11 comments:
I love these photos! Babies are the cutest! Hey we just found out we're having a boy. our little guys will have to become buddies :)
You are such a beautiful little family!! What handsome boys you have. Hope you have a great Christmas!
OOOOOOOOOOOOH he is so precious! Great photos. I'm so glad you get a baby for Christmas!
So very sweet, love all the sleeping pics! Great family photos too! Can't wait to see the little guy again tomorrow.
I've been waiting to see more of the new little Zack! (Keep on sleeping peaceful like that, Zack, so Auntie Tysha can come take some photos of you for Mommy and Daddy for Christmas!)
Tyson looks like a wonderful big brother. And how awesome you get your lil babe before Christmas...waiting until after seems a little tortorous to me ;)
Excited to stop by and see you all in a couple of weeks!
Your boys are just delicious! I love little Zach sleeping. Those are the best pictures! I also feel for you...guys do anything for Halo. I was once the victim of a Halo 2 sleep outside of Best Buy. Not by choice. My car broke down outside and it took 4 hours for my roomies to come and get me. I did get Sprite and cookies from some eager fans but still. I hope Dave enjoys it though!
Thanks guys I have been waiting for a few more pictures of those cute boys. Kelli that is great your Mom was able to come visit and see Zack. Your decorations look very nice. Oh, how I love trees and lights. Christmas is great! Merry Christmas to you guys too. And GO COUGS!!
Fun to see the latest. Zack and Tyson will make a great duo.
– Jacob
Merry Christmas to you too. I loved the picture with Zach under the tree. The girls like the picture of him getting his first bath! We love you! The boys are so cute! I hope you had an amazing Christmas.
Jen and kids
Congratulations Kelli! How exciting to add another little boy to the family! How fun to have a little buddy for Tyson! Zach is a cutie!
Baby Zach sure is precious!!!
Post a Comment