Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

**Sorry that these pictures are out of sequence!**
Here is Tyson getting an adjustment from Dad after a long morning trying to find the perfect pumpkin and dodging a ridiculous thunder storm! As you can tell, he absolutely LOVES getting massaged and worked on. He will even tell you where on his back he would like to be adjusted and if you don't get it right, you better believe you're doing it again!

Repaying the favor. He's a great masseuse!


I guess Tyson wanted a baby in his tummy too!
He thought this was so funny!


Whenever anyone else gets treated, Tyson will crawl under the table and look up at you to make sure you're doing alright.

Mama at 35 weeks and counting! Some woman jokingly accused me of trying smuggle out a pumpkin...not a bad idea! Maybe next year!

The farm had these adorable mini wheel barrels and Tyson loved pushing it around.
Pushing it with his pumpkin in it, on the other hand, was not as fun as he thought!

Kissin' Daddy


He went crazy on this horse! Loved every second!


Trying to climb up into this thing while pregnant was ridiculous! I had the hardest time lifting my leg that high, but it made for a pretty cute picture!

"Ummmm, is someone gonna get me down?"

His perfect pumpkin was a little heavier than he expected, I think!

My handsome, little stud

Exactly one year ago at the same farm. Can you believe how much my baby has grown??


"Meow"

His face here cracks me up! He obviously didn't appreciate this!


Just a few cute shots from a couple of days ago...He's sitting in my laundry basket scooping out peanut butter with his fingers. He loves peanut butter (on certain days) and only plain. He will not eat any kind of sandwich, and jam is especially disgusting! Funny huh?!

Finger-lickin' good!


Tyson has to earn his keep around here...does that make me a bad Mom?



7 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Love the pics! That is SO cute that Tyson likes to get adjusted!! That makes me miss you guys so much. I remember him as a baby...now he is a little guy. I also CAN NOT WAIT until the new addition comes!

David and Melanie said...

I love all the photos! Absolutely adorable! and don't feel bad about the work, lily's job is to throw trash away and to help empty the dishwasher :) You look amazing! Hope your last few weeks go smoothly!

Trisha said...

Ava was looking at your pics w/ me and said the pic of Tyson getting adjusted was "funny". Lucky kid though, I could use a good adjusting. You got some cute pics at the Pumpkin Patch, very fun. We still need to go do that. It is crazy how fast our kids are GROWING, tell them to slow down! And look amazing by the way, can't wait to see what you have!!!!!

Trisha said...

meant to say, "you look amazing" :)

Kasi said...

Happy Halloween! We LOVED the pictures you guys! Very cute, and I can't believe how much he has grown. We miss and love you!! Kelli, you look gorgeous :) as always!

See Mack Snow said...

I loooooove you guys!

treadfamily said...

The pictures of Tyson getting adjusted are so funny. That is really cool that he has a daddy that will keep him in good shape. Tyson is getting really big, he looks so cute in all these pictures. I'm sad that I am not there to have him and Lyssa bond more. And Kelli you look so cute and little. I wish I looked as great as you at 35 weeks, wow you hottie. Love you guys.