
David had a 2 week break from school and went to Utah for the first week of it to see if that's where we eventually want to settle and set up our practice. That left Tyson with just me all week....poor guy!
Actually, it was one of the best weeks we've had together! I made sure that we stayed incredibly busy exploring parks, baking, making dinner, playgroups, library story time, going out to dinner with his Mom, and going to his first parade ever! It was called the Teddy Bear Parade and he brought his favorite bear along and sat on my lap for the entire hour and watched fire trucks, tons of dogs, kids on bikes, cheerleaders, bands, and horses. He loved it!
I just love my little Tyson Bradley! He is so funny and loves to make me laugh, gives me big hugs and kisses, sits on my ever-shrinking lap to read stories, loves to vacuum and wipe up floors, and of course, dance, dance, dance! I am just so thankful for him in my life and how much pure joy he brings everyday.

Here he is making dinner with Daddy who just got home! He was so excited to see him and so was I! We made apricot-glazed salmon that night and Tyson absolutely loved it! He's our fish eater, for sure!

We brought Daddy along with us to the Children's Museum and had a great time together!


Weighing the apples. He loves the mini grocery store!

He thought this was pretty cool...turn the wheel and water shoots out and makes something else move!

Here they are building a strong current for the little ducky

The next day we went to the indoor play gym at a community center and Tyson loved the basketball hoop. Slam Dunk!

Our friends Chase and Amanda were also there and Tyson decided to catch a ride

General Conference was this weekend and in between sessions we decided to get some wiggles out by going to a nearby park. The city put fresh barkdust down and the smell was amazing! I love fall with crisp leaves and air! Tyson definitely loved all the sticks and pinecones! He even made friends with a ridiculously friendly squirrel....it made Mama nervous how close it came to him sometimes so we went to a different area of the park! I didn't want to have to bust out some hardcore karate moves on that poor, unsuspecting squirrel, but I was more than ready if it tried to make a move on my baby!

There were quite a few runners on the trail and Tyson loved running after all of them! It was so funny! Mostly because when he runs, he only swings his right arm! He's so cute!

Making us laugh again!

Me and my favorite little boy

Belly shot at 33 weeks! So, am I having a boy or a girl? Any guesses? I can't believe I have about 6 weeks left! I'm doing pretty well and gaining pounds steadily...more than I want, but whatever! Just tell me how great I look, okay? Haha!
Enjoy this beautiful Fall!
11 comments:
You look amazing! I looked so bloated at 33 weeks. I love your pictures. Tyson seems to be at a fun age.
You do look great!! I can't wait to see what little baby #2 is! Glad you enjoyed the two week break. Looks like you took full advantage of the time together.
first of all you look amazing(as always)! Secondly, I'm gonna guess a little girl. Hope you feel good!
Your family is so cute! I think you are having a girl and you look adorable! I love your family!
Good grief girl... are you sure you're really 33 weeks along. You are so little! and I can say that because I'm only 3 weeks behind you.
Best of everything for you family!
Tyson is such a cutie, love the squirrel fighting footage. We went to the Teddy Bear parade also, to bad we didn't see you there. I'm guessing a girl also!
You are tiny, and cute! I'm 10 weeks behind you and I think my belly already matches yours! Close, anyways! Hmmm...guessing...gosh...usually I have a "hunch" and I'm usually right (about a 85% average)...but I don't really have a hunch, so I am going to say, based on the Chinese Lunar Gender Predictor (from Babyzone, which has been right for both of mine so far, and for all of the nieces and nephews we have - I tested it out) and also the random facts that the pregnancy ticker has a blue background and you are wearing blue - I am going to guess Tyson will have a baby BROTHER to be best pals with! If I'm wrong, I'll make you a baby tutu for a girl ;)
You are tiny, and cute! I'm 10 weeks behind you and I think my belly already matches yours! Close, anyways! Hmmm...guessing...gosh...usually I have a "hunch" and I'm usually right (about a 85% average)...but I don't really have a hunch, so I am going to say, based on the Chinese Lunar Gender Predictor (from Babyzone, which has been right for both of mine so far, and for all of the nieces and nephews we have - I tested it out) and also the random facts that the pregnancy ticker has a blue background and you are wearing blue - I am going to guess Tyson will have a baby BROTHER to be best pals with! If I'm wrong, I'll make you a baby tutu for a girl ;)
You are looking so cute Kelli! I cannot believe you are having baby #2...and you decided to have the gender be a surprise--so exciting. Hope all is going well for you guys!
I love the pic of Tyson running!! Keli, it is nice to finally see some pics of you. The first one you can't even tell you are pregnant...wow. So cute, and I love the belly. GIRL GIRL GIRL is all I am saying.
Kelli!
You look fantastic and your little family is so cute! I love checking up on you on here. It's so good to see you happy and doing well!!!
Post a Comment