Sunday, August 23, 2009

Strongest Baby Competition

David and I decided to train Tyson for the Strongest Baby Competition. He did impressively well his first day of training! Check it out!


He could actually hang by himself for 20 seconds while laughing the entire time!


Look at Tyson climb!

I think we have ourselves a champion (but I already knew that)!

6 comments:

Maren B said...

What a precious little cheeser!
Hey, you're in your 3rd trimester now, eh? Crazy!

David and Melanie said...

super cute!

capturingtheride said...

I didn't know such competitions existed! Maybe he'll be a "wrastler" like his dad and be able to pin people with one arm! (I have many memories of being knocked of my feet and suddenly lying on the floor unable to move under such a David pin!)

Way to go, Tyson!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

That is so funny! Way to go Tyson! You going to be need to be a "BIG" brother soon! LOL

Brandon & Jamie said...

What a stud muffin!

Jennifer said...

I had a mixture of awe and wanting to run and catch him as I saw Tyson hanging there! Great pictures!
Jen