Some girlfriends and I, along with our kids, decided to go to the Portland Children's Musuem yesterday. A perfect day to go since it was chilly and rainy and I couldn't think of anything else in my house to clean or organize! We had a blast, and we think the kids did too!
They have a bunch of different exhibits and here is Tyson mastering his carpentry skills. He loved putting the different nuts and bolts back in their holes.
What a cute boss! His thumb is telling me to stop gawking and get back to work!
Driving the bus. He absolutely loves to drive! He thought he was very hotstuff here.
Look at that mischievious face! Here he is playing in the water exhibit with Eva.
Enjoying the swings at the park.....and cheesing!

This video cracks me up because Tyson can't stand any kind of anything on his hands. See how distraught and distracted he gets? He can't finish eating or go back to playing until I get whatever it is on his hands off!
This is at the children's museum and Tyson just randomly did this on his own. He is so funny! And I love how he taught Eva how to safely go down the slide, as well!
I just realized that I have only 99 days until Baby #2 comes! Woo-hoo! This pregnancy is going great. Just a little SI joint pain (lower back) but nothing to really complain about at all. And I love the fact that people can now tell that I'm pregnant. I told them I wasn't lying!
So funny!
This is at the children's museum and Tyson just randomly did this on his own. He is so funny! And I love how he taught Eva how to safely go down the slide, as well!
Grocery shopping. He's pretty good at manuevering that big cart around! He kept trying to leave the room with it, though!
And here's a little something to make you smile! Enjoy!
I just realized that I have only 99 days until Baby #2 comes! Woo-hoo! This pregnancy is going great. Just a little SI joint pain (lower back) but nothing to really complain about at all. And I love the fact that people can now tell that I'm pregnant. I told them I wasn't lying!
10 comments:
Peaches and Cream??? Wow, I haven't heard that song in a long time! Love Tyson's gangsta moves, too. And it looks like you might have a little shoplifter on your hands! I'm glad we got to go, it was lots of fun!
That museum looked like a lot of fun! Tyson is adorable!
so cute! I know where he got his dancing skillz from, both of you! I want to see pregnancy pics of you too. Do you know boy or girl? Glad to hear you're having fun and feeling great!
What a spastic little dancer! Super cute.
We love the Children's Museum (they have them all across the country). We are members here in Seattle and go frequently on cool or rainy days. We used to live within walking distance, which was great :) Fun stuff! And the kids can never get enough! Looks like Tyson loved it, and I'm sure it was fun for Mommy, too :)
Glad to hear everything is going so well - only wish I could say the same (being much more sick this time is no fun!) I am curious to see if you have another boy? Or if we end up with a girl this time? We will find out what we're having in about a month!
Hope you're enjoying summer!
What a fun time!! If you go to the Children's Museum again before we move let us know... it was just a little close to Taytum's birth for us this time. And Tyson dancing is so adorable! What a stud! It looks like he is filling out a little bit.
I love you guys, I miss you. Little Tyson is so darn cute, you guys look like you had tons of fun.
Kait
I LOVE the videos especially the one of Tyson dancing!! SO CUTE. It seems like I am watching my little brother grow up again...Go pregnant moma!! Keep hanging in there.
Um...I am sure you know this, but Tyson is extremely photogenic! What cute pictures! I love the boss one and the "cheese" smile. When I tell Ethan to say cheese, all I get is the word cheese and sometimes a scrunched up face.
So unbelievably cute!!! Man I miss you guys!! David and Tyson still look like eachother. You can tell there related.
Love you guys!
Jen
Post a Comment