Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Fun

We went over to Nana K and Grandpa Greg's house Friday night and they took us out bowling at Big Al's where I must say, I beat Dave! Woo-hoo! Only by two points, but a win is a win!

Tyson loves to grab random things and tickle his feet with it. He thinks it's the funniest thing! He has my bracelet here and was totally busting a gut!

Here is Tyson with Ava's puppy at playgroup last Friday morning. He let that dog lick all over him and he totally loved it! It was really cute!

Playing with some friends

David played hookie on the most beautiful day last week, so we went to Blue Lake Park where they have this mini waterpark for kids. Tyson totally loved it!

Here he is running around the water. He eventually got to the point where he would run right through it.



Tyson's first time in a swimming pool!






Anyone wanna go for a spin?


We spent Memorial Day weekend at Bruce and Terri's in Bend. It was the most beautiful weekend ever! We all had such a blast playing ping pong, lounging in the sun, and playing Hearts and Cribbage at night. It was awesome!
Tyson loved this little trick that David came up with!


We met up with our friends Jill and Ethan at the park on afternoon. It's funny cause the kids don't really know how to play together yet, just next to each other, but it was fun anyway!



This is a different park where Dave met us after school one day.


Feeding the ducks....although I think they were stuffed cause they just looked at us like we were stupid for throwing them bread! They didn't eat ONE piece! Dumb ducks....

My handsome boys

We went with our friends Travis, Jill, and Ethan to Oceanside Beach one saturday and stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory on the way. Tyson was just about to lose it in the car, so I popped in one of these bad boys....cured him right up! Aren't I a great mama??

Oceanside Beach




Tyson absolutely loved the sand! He didn't even take a nap all day long!


Look at all those different ice cream flavors! Yum! I was in heaven!

My cute little cow

Absolutely pooped after such a busy day

Helping with the laundry

Anchors Aweigh!

I love how excited Tyson gets in this video! He is definitely my boy in this repect!



Tyson being goofy, as always. This kid makes me laugh multiple times a day!




7 comments:

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

Your family is so adorable! What summer fun! I love it!

Rachel and Jared said...

Great pictures. I know I keep saying this but wow Tyson is getting so big so fast. It is cool to see him walking around, what a big boy.

~Audrey ~ said...

This looks like a fun visit. My kids want to go swimming soooo bad -- but its too cold at my house!!

Hey, btw -- I'm due Dec. 12th!

Dani said...

You guys have been busy!! Such fun!! We have had the same problem with the ducks at Red Sunset park. Doesn't it make you mad?! Eat my bread!! We have yet to visit the cheese factory. Definitely on my list of things to do before we move. Keep the pictures coming! I can't believe how old Tyson is looking!

Mike and Emily said...

Kelli--what a darling family you have! I was so excited to find your blog! Congrats on the upcoming addition to your fam!

See Mack Snow said...

AAAAHHHH There are so many things to comment on and I can't remember them all.

1. Dumb duck is right.
2. Is Tyson suddenly blonde?
3. Watching his little feet pad across that trampoline was one of the cuter things I've seen in a long time.
4. He is a CUTE BOY.
5. I foresee his future little boy's room being decorated in Navy planes. This seems unavoidable.
6. Love you guys! SEE YOU SUNDAY!!!

Heather Palmer said...

Your photos are making me miss it there so much!!! :( I can't believe how big Tyson is!! Wow!