I am 3 months pregnant with baby #2 and I couldn't be happier! I only thought I was 7 weeks along until I went to get my ultrasound and found that I was actually 12 weeks! Woo-hoo! It is such an awesome feeling to be over a month farther than you originally thought! It was another great surprise to see our little baby with actual features and waving and dancing around rather than just a little kidney bean! I was in total shock!
I was so excited to find out that my due date is actually my birthday, too! It just doesn't get any better! I love the fact that our family is growing! I feel more and more blessed everyday to be a mother and I just love it so much!
So here's to Baby Kemp #2! I love you so much already and I can't wait to meet you and cover you with kisses!
15 comments:
WOW! CONGRATS LADY!
You little sneak! We were all talking about you being pregnant, and you said you didn't think you were. Well, congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!
I'm so happy and jealous for you! But don't think that means that I will stop reminding you how you lied to us for weeks.
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you all! Happy Mother's Day!!
Congrats! Hope it's a girl! Will is already making wedding arrangements. I can't believe you are due a month after me. That's so exciting!
P.S. Will=Bill
Congrats!!! If you guys are ever down here please stop by. We should have attempted the wedding cake again. If you send me your email address I can finally send you those pictures. Later! :)
That is so exciting!! You did lie to us for a few weeks though. :) I understand. I am excited that you are farther than you think! That happened with Carter. They cut off a month with my first ultrasound and then he came 3 1/2 weeks early, so it was only a 7 month pregnancy!! Beware- this too could happen to you! Congratulations!!
Congrats You Two -- or maybe I should say you three (or four)!! That's exciting! So, what does that make your actual due date?
Congratulations!!!! =)
Hey! The strawberry days rodeo is June 17th-20th! You you guys want to go?
Yay! Congrats for you!
I am so excited for you guys! I look forward to following your blog for all the exciting moments!
Jen
Yea! How exciting! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!
You've been holding out on us! HURRAY!!! so fun!!! congrats!!!!
Post a Comment