Thursday, April 23, 2009

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

My friend, Maren and her daughter Eva, and I went to a 5-acre tulip farm in Woodburn the other day. It was goregeous weather and we all had a blast! Tyson hated the over one hour drive and let everyone know it the entire way there! But once there, he had a good time, taking after care-free Eva!
He absolutely loved the tire-horse at the end of our day! He even kissed it and waved good-bye when it was time to go! I cannot wait for my own house with a yard so I can have one of these! Totally cute!

The old-fashioned water pump ducky race. This would be sweet in my backyard too! David better get me a whole lotta acrage with all my plans!

The beautiful tulips! This might be a little much in my backyard.....but who knows???





I just thought this picture was cute..."You wanna take a picture of me?"

Having a great time at the park

I have no comment here.

Just a little something that Tyson has been really into lately! Watch out Kaylee!

Tyson also loves kicking the ball around the house so I just wanted to share! (Sorry it's sideways! I didn't know you can't turn the camera when it's on video mode!)






9 comments:

capturingtheride said...

Fun! We are headed to our local Tulip Festival in the next couple days (that would be me & Sawyer & our friends - guys just don't seem to appreciate all those lovely flowers quite the same as us girls!)

Looks like it was a beautiful and fun day :)

And from your last post, it looks like you DID get Tyson's hoodie I sent in the mail?

Dani said...

What a fun day at the festival!! I loved all the pictures- too cute. Tyson is getting so grown up.

Jill and Travis said...

The tulip farm looks so fun! I am so bummed Ethan and I couldn't make it. Gotta love the weather we have been having! Tyson is so cute! I love the picture on the tire horse swing!

David and Melanie said...

So cute! I'm impressed he's kicking the ball. And you got him looking at the camera and smiling constantly. I'm jealous. Love the photo of you in the tulips! Gorgeous!

~Audrey ~ said...

Tyson is sooo cute! Are you guys still in OR? I was wondering where the tulip festival is... I don't think UT has many of those....

Beautiful!

See Mack Snow said...

OH, he's so so cute. And I love tulips. I love love tulips.

Karen said...

The tulips are beautiful! You make me excited to have a little boy when I read your blog. Tyson is so cute.

Jennifer said...

He really does a good job kicking that ball! What a cutie!
Jen

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

Kelli, Valerie Maughan linked me to your blog. I can't believe all my Young Women are all grown up!!! Where do you guys live? I saw that you were married in the Timp Temple. Jonathan and I (and our 3 kids live in Lehi, Utah now.) I also saw the Oregon coast, and the Tilimook factory in pictures...so are you out in the Northwest? I'd love to get an update on your cute growing family!