Tyson's first Easter Egg Hunt at Blue Lake Park. Can you tell how excited he is by the look on his face???
Searching for goodies
Found one! It was still in a wrapper too! MMMMMM!
My best friend, Kenzie came up from Berkley, CA for her Spring Break and she stopped in for a couple days....I just love her!
We have the best time just playing around and laughing together! Everyone needs a friend like that!

Daddy teaching Tyson. Don't worry, he didn't get a ride. Waaaay too small!
Tyson loves the bike! Every time he sees one he has to go and touch it! He's so cute!
Tyson practicing his dribble. He's actually pretty dang good! I love my little sporty boy!
Taking a bath with cousin Alyssa....Tyson felt very uncomfortable in the nude with his cousin! I guess I can understand!
David and his beautiful sister, Kaitlin
My hubby and I are on first double date with Kate and Taylor. We put the babies to bed and went out to dinner at PF Changs. YUM!
The sassy mamas

Little Alyssa was so cute during their vacation here! What a crack up! We love her so much!
Andrew, Lindsey, and Dabeed
Tyson getting into mischief. He thought he was sooooo funny!
The men making coconut shrimp for dinner. Turned out better than Red Lobster!
Tyson chasing bubbles. He loves them!

Happy as a little duck!
and Grandma and cousin Jamie too!
Waiting for the bath to fill up. It's waaay too slow, according to Tyson!
Alyssa loved Nana K's trampoline and was a ferocious lion when Tyson got close! Watch how she scares him away....twice! Haha!
Tyson and Alyssa loved kissing each other. This is just a small sample of the lovin' that happened during their vacation!
8 comments:
I can not believe how BIG Tyson is getting! Wow time flies. He is SO cute, and looks just like his daddy. I loved the videos...HILARIOUS!
He is SO cute! He looks just like his daddy, but a troublemaker like his momma ;) I'm SO jealous you and Kenzie got to hang out! We need to schedule a condo row reunion tour here SHORTLY! I love you! Happy Spring!
Cute Easter pictures. We love you guys and miss you.
The pictures were great, but I have to say that the new playlist cannot be topped. I'm so glad I'm not hte only one still loyal to BIIM.
So cute, I love it!I wish we could get our kids together. They're finding the trouble the same way. and both have such cute bums!
1. I liked that post. I liked it very much.
2. CONDO ROW REUNION!!!! How much fun would the three of us have? I'll bring brownies. And can it please happen in Puerto Rico?? There's someone there we need to go find.
3. Love you. :)
I didn't know you are coming to Utah soon. YEAH!!! We will be waiting!
The cutest "kissing" I have seen on video ever! Loved this! Wish I was there enjoying it too! Love you guys and miss you tons!
Post a Comment