
I can't believe we have been married for 3 years! Time has truly flown, yet at the same time, my life before I ever met you is quite hazy, so it also feels like we have been together forever. And guess what, we WILL be together forever! WOO-HOO! That's pretty much the ONLY word that I can come up with to describe my excitement for our marriage, our little family, and our future. I am so in love with you! Even more now then when I first saw you on those stinky, sweaty wrestling mats. Don't get me wrong, that's where my heart first started beating, but seeing you as such a loving, caring husband and father makes my heart want to burst! I love you so much it's ridiculous!






8 comments:
Congrats! I can't believe that it has been three years already. Will and I had just been dating for a few months. We are so excited to see you guys!
Ahhh, so cute! Happy Anniversary!
Aww!!! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats! I love your photos! You two are sure hot =)
How did I miss this post?! I love seeing all the wedding pictures. I hope you had an amazing anniversary! We'll have to catch up next Wednesday. Congrats on three years of wedded bliss!
Time does fly by doesn't it. I feel the same way that I can't believe Alyssa is one, but I can't remember how it feels not to be a mom. I can't believe Taylor and I are going one four years, but yet I can't remember not being his wife. Congrats guys, I love where we are at in life. Great husband and great babies, life is the BEST. I love you guys.
I hope you guys had a great anniversary. Tyson is looking super cute!
Wow, Kelli, you are gorgeous in these photos! Well, ok, you're gorgeous in all of your photos. You must have been freezing that day! I really enjoyed looking at all the pictures on your blog. I wish I had someone to take pictures of me and make me look that good! :)
Post a Comment