Tyson and I went to visit my family at their beautiful cabin for about 10 days. It was great to visit and meet a couple of new additions to our growing bunch! I think the grandkids total is now 18!....."all because two people fell in love"
The view from the living room.....gorgeous, isn't it?!
This is Kasi's little one, Jaden. Can you see the black eye that Tyson so lovingly gave him?....Nice.
He is a perfect 10!
Tyson being goofy. He seriously cracks me up!
Relaxing on Sampson after a long day of playing

Enjoying a walk in the park with Daddy

Dad can always make him laugh so hard!


He loved the slide!


He was having the best time on the swings! Check out the video!


Enjoying a walk in the park with Daddy
Dad can always make him laugh so hard!
He loved the slide!
His first blackberry....
Tyson's 1st Birthday!!!
Tyson opening presents...
Tyson inspecting his presents.
Cake time!
He finally figured out that he could pick up the cupcake!
Finger-licking good!
Gettin' down and dirty!
12 comments:
Your parents are so cute!! I really am so glad that you got to get away and spend some much needed time with your family. I can't believe Tyson is one and walking all over the place. Time flies!!
Tyson is dang cute! And you gotta love those squeaky swings! :)
your family is so adorable! I am so glad you got to see your family but it is GREAT having you back!
Yea, no more stache!
Hey I'm so glad we finally found you guys. I dont know if you remember us but we hung out with you guys a few times before and after you guys got married. You came over to our apartment with david like 4 years ago. Shawn and David served in Brazil together. Shawn and I have always wondered what you guys were up to. You have an adorable little boy!!! If its alright we will be blog stalking you guys!!!
Awww. Kelli, he is adorable! When did Kasi have a baby?!?!?! Good Golly! :) How are y'all doing?
Kelli! He is absolutely adorable! I'm gonna have to ask you about that cake too, Lily's party is saturday and its a teddy bear picnic. Did you make it or buy it? love ya and miss you guys! Mel
It was so much fun watching Tyson devour his cake :)
Man, oh, man, does he look like David in a couple of those pics!?!
Looks like you had a nice "escape" visiting your family - Utah?
Hope you are well!
ps-did you get Tyson's hoodie back that I sent in the mail?
It was so much fun watching Tyson devour his cake :)
Man, oh, man, does he look like David in a couple of those pics!?!
Looks like you had a nice "escape" visiting your family - Utah?
Hope you are well!
ps-did you get Tyson's hoodie back that I sent in the mail?
WOW! I can't believe how big your baby is! In the "right" group of people -- some smart eleck might say, "It's time for another one..." NOT!!! Enjoy! He's darling.
OH MY GOODNESS! Tyson is HUGE! What a cutie he is! And I love the pix of Dave's beard...but the stache afterward...awwwwww yeah! :) Hilarious!
I loved that you let him dig right into his cake!!! What fun! That's how every first birthday should go! Lots of love from the campbells!
Post a Comment