David decided to grow his beard out for almost 2 months! It looked great but we both.....okay just ME, I got tired of it and was ready for a nice smooth face to kiss. This is the result that I got.
I must admit, the Stache is pretty funny - but I keep checking to see pics from Tyson's awesome first birthday - shove the cake in the mouth - party! Please, please!
5 comments:
Those are just great. The mustache cracks me up, he looks like a 70's porn star. Soooo funny. I love it.
EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! That is gross. The beard is not bad but the mustache is right up there with Dans! Love you guys.
Rachel
TOo funny! And that pic of Tyson at Christmas time is so cool kid adorbale. Love your blog!!
The stache is sick!!! The beard is better. Can you believe our babies are 1 year. Crazy!!!
I must admit, the Stache is pretty funny - but I keep checking to see pics from Tyson's awesome first birthday - shove the cake in the mouth - party! Please, please!
Post a Comment