Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

The love of my life


My handsome little boy on his first Christmas Eve

Tyson learned a new trick recently.....he can pucker up! Now that he knows how to do it, he will kiss anything and everything in his sight! We absolutely love it! I defintely can't resist these lips....can you?!?!


Daddy and his little man
"Big Kisses"

We had a beautiful white Christmas this year. It was unbelievable how much snow had fallen! We loved it! David and I played in the snow to celebrate Christmas Eve after Tyson went to bed. It was awesome!



We hope everyone had their best Christmas yet! Have a rockin' New Year!


6 comments:

capturingtheride said...

I am getting a kick out of Tyson's new trick! Very cute! I hope you had a wonderful, white Christmas! It was great to see you 3 at Thanksgiving - let's do it more the coming year!

-tysha, jacob, and sawyer

Karen said...

Fun Christmas! My email address is karenkelsey@gmail.com. Email me and I will finally email you the wedding cake photos. Later!

Anonymous said...

1. Wait....what color is your hair?!? I love it!
2. I love that when I went to your blog, Aaron Neville started playing...you and Aaron Neville...
3. WE GOT A WHITE CHRISTMAS TOO!!!
4. Happy New Year! I love you!

treadfamily said...

I love the pucker. It is so cute, it does make me want to kiss those little lips. I miss you guys, Tyson has grown up so much since I saw you guys last. I like the Christmas pictures, you guys look great. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon. Love ya.

Maren B said...

Don't think I didn't notice that David's got a handful of your booty in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

OMG! The puckering is sooo cute! Can't imagine where he would learn such a trick with such lovebugs as parents..haha! He's such a little boy now! Can't wait to see you guys hopefully this summer! luvs, T