What a hottie. Kelli looks really good. Tyson looks so cute in his Halloween outfit. I just want to give him kisses. And he has sooo many friends to play with. It looks like you guys had a really good time. I wish I were there. Lets hope we get a job in Portland so we will be there next year. I love you guys.
Nice Kelli!!! You look great as a brunette, but I can't believe you trusted my brother to do it!! haha! Tyson is such a cute little bear (I think?). Anyway, he looks all cuddly and chill. Looks like you had fun! xo
8 comments:
What a hottie. Kelli looks really good. Tyson looks so cute in his Halloween outfit. I just want to give him kisses. And he has sooo many friends to play with. It looks like you guys had a really good time. I wish I were there. Lets hope we get a job in Portland so we will be there next year. I love you guys.
Cute :)
Like the new look! Tyson is a cute bear!! Way to go for his first Halloween.
Wow! you look so different with brown hair! I like it!
Tyson is so cute! He is the perfect age for Halloween!
Your hair looks great Kelly!
Nice Kelli!!! You look great as a brunette, but I can't believe you trusted my brother to do it!! haha! Tyson is such a cute little bear (I think?). Anyway, he looks all cuddly and chill. Looks like you had fun! xo
Ooooo....I love your hair!
Post a Comment