Monday, October 27, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We drove to a pumpkin patch last Saturday afternoon so we could pick out some pumpkins to carve. This place was so cute! They had a mini petting zoo, a corn maze, and even a pumpkin slingshot contest! Hilarious!

"Meow"

"Mom? Dad? Anyone?"

He found the perfect pumpkin!

"I'm ready to take my pumpkin home now!"


Tyson is in love with his pumpkin! It makes a really cool sound when you smack it, it rolls around, and there is a super cool stem to suck on! Mmmmmm! He'll seriously play with it for 20 minutes straight!

Tyson's first pumpkin carving

I love the look on his face here! He is amazed at the pumpkin's guts!

He practically got his head stuck trying to get the closest look possible!

Tyson loved squishing the guts! He is not afraid of anything!

Caught in the act!



Here are a couple of videos of Tyson's new favorite game! (Sorry it's so dark!)


8 comments:

Rach said...

AWWWWW! cute! we missed you guys at our "second annual young people's pumpkin carving extraveganza!" wish you coulda been there. :)

Maren B said...

Ha! I found you by stalking you on the internet! And yes, Tyson is perfect as a little pumpkin. Here's our url:
thebrinkerhoffs.wordpress.com

Rachel and Jared said...

Man those videos make me miss you guys SOOOO much!!! I can't believe how big he is getting and SOOO CUTE!! I love his little screeching when David gets him. He looks so much like you Dave. Well miss you guys TONS and TONS. I loved the videos...cutest videos ever!

Rach

treadfamily said...

Those pictures are so cute. It makes me want to go get a pumpkin, which we didn't do this year. Tyson looks like he is having so much fun and in the caught in the act picture, he looks just like David's baby pictures. He is soo darn tootin cute. And the videos are really good, he has such a cute little giggle/scream. Oh how I miss you guys. Love you

Kaitlin

Rach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rach said...

hahah i remember my dave getting all excited and saying that he finally believed that you were pregnant cuz he hadn't seen you showing really yet. it was pretty funny!

Kemp Family said...

You guys are such a cute family! We went to the pumpkin patch this week too- it is so much more fun with kids. Especially the first time is so special. We are glad you are all doing well. We miss you and hope we can come see you soon!

Dani said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe it's his first Halloween! What a fun milestone!