Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Day at the Park

Aunt Lindsay came over to take pictures of Tyson for her photography class today so we all went to the park. Today was gorgeous and the perfect day for a photo shoot! I must say, he makes the most adorable subject! See for yourselves!





4 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Those are CUTE pics of Tyson. I didn't know he was standing up now. So cute!!!

Rachel

P.S. don't you love the fall?

Rivera Family said...

He is getting so grown up. Is he crawling every where yet? Our boys are about to, but I trying not to encourage it too much. My life will become so much more difficult when they are mobile. I love the fall pictures.

Jacob said...

Gotta love those crunchy leaves! Cute Tyson!

treadfamily said...

Ya New York was really fun, but we wish that you guys and little Tyson were there as well. Tyson is so cute in these pictures. We need to do a photo shoot with Alyssa one of these days, not that I guess we don't everyday, but a more posed one. I love you guys and hope that we can see you guys soon because I miss you.