Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tyson's Teeth

I tried to get a bunch of different pictures at different angles so you could see all of Tyson's 6 teeth! That's right, 6! It's so adorable when he smiles now and all I see are teeth! I'm a little sad though because his gum smile is forever gone! He's growing up too fast!
CHEEEEEEEESE!




Tyson can pull himself up now as long as the object is short enough. Here he found the toys in the bottom of the stroller!

This is Tyson's favorite pasttime....rearranging the DVDs!







3 comments:

Jacob said...

Wowsa the teeth! He is looking like such a big boy! It will be fun to see you guys (I'm guessing you'll be coming?) at Thanksgiving in Bend! Maybe Tyson and Sawyer will be able to interact a little more than last time they saw each other! :)

ps- you'll get a glimpse of the gum smile again in about 5 years :)

treadfamily said...

His teeth are so cute, he has a full cute smile now, well half full. What a little darling. Oh how I miss that little guy. Alyssa still just has the two little bottom teeth, but I love her little teeth. Is Tyson eating like a big boy these days? You'll have to call and chat with me soon. Love you guys.

Valerie and Adam said...

Kelli! Beautiful baby you have! I found your site on Ashlee's page, which I recently discovered when she found me from a friend's page! Wow! It's a small world isn't it? You look great in your pictures, and your family looks great, too!