
We spent the afternoon at Blue Lake Park because the weather was just perfect! Tyson loved watching David and I toss the football as he hung out on a blanket under a huge tree. When we were finished, he could not take his hands, or his mouth, off the ball! I love the fact that he loves the pigskin!

Nothing beats a day at the park with a football and my two favorite people!!!

5 comments:
I LOVE that little booger!! I want to suck his face off. I'm so happy he loves football too. Can't wait to see you guys...2 Months!!Woo Hoo! Love you!!
Tyson looks So grown up. They grow quick don't they. Miss you guys, hope life is going well. Love ya,
Rach
He's so chubby!! I love baby chub!!!
Aww, cute! Tyson is getting so big! Hope all is well and you are enjoying fall in Oregon. Hopefully you guys can make it to a Ducks game, they're the best! = )
Kelli!!! Tyson is so cute! Look at your cute lil family! How fun. I love checking up on the updates here on your blog. Keep it coming! :-)
Post a Comment