Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hiking and Football

We went on a gorgeous hike to Eagle Creek and the Punch Bowl Falls. I just love Oregon and all the beautiful trees and yummy smells! Being outside in the woods is the best!
This is how we go hiking with Tyson. He is napping for the first part of the hike, and then...


...wakes up just in time for the beautiful view! He knows how to work it!



Tyson's new trick is to pull himself up from the sitting position to standing while holding onto our fingers. He does not like to sit much anymore!
Here we are in our Oregon Ducks get-up. It's Tyson's first football season! Woo-hoo! Go Ducks! (and Cougars! Shhhhh...I'm gonna get Tyson a BYU Cougar onesie too!)


4 comments:

Jacob said...

I'm so glad you guys found Eagle Creek! It's one of my favorite places for short hikes and longer backpacking trips in the backcountry. How fun! So glad you're enjoying Oregon!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Looks like a beautiful hike!! Oh, and GO DUCKS! = )

treadfamily said...

Ya he needs a BYU shirt as well. Go Cougars. That hike seems like so much fun and so pretty, I miss Oregon. He is getting to be so big, I'm so sad that I don't know when we will see you next. Maybe next summer when the babies will be walking. Ah sad, I miss you guys. Love you and my cutest little nephew.

Red Bed Head said...

We'd better see proof of that BYU onsie, Ducks? Yuck!