
I just love being a mom! It has its hard days, that's for sure, but nothing even comes close to seeing your son smile when you walk in the room. My heart melts every time! Tyson, you have your mom wrapped completely around your tiny little finger.....and she's okay with that! I love you, my little handsome boy!
Our little family under a tree in Grandpa Kemp's backyard
When we went to Utah, Rachel took us to play racquetball...it was quite the experience to be locked in a small room with a tiny rubber ball flying off the walls in every direction and swinging like mad through the air to see if, by some lucky chance, you hit that ridiculous ball! Yeah...I screamed and ducked for cover pretty much during the whole game! I thought I was gonna get nailed in the head!

We had to give Tyson a haircut because his hair was falling out and getting patchy. He looks much better now and stockier! His hair is lighter too! What a stud-muffin!

A family game of Bocce Ball on the 4th of July. These guys are on a mission! There was no messing around when it came to whose ball was the closest, so they busted out the ever-accurate foot and finger measure! It was hilarious!
PHHHHHOOOOOOOMMMMM!
We all went to the Portland Zoo and had an awesome time! We saw a polar bear playing with a toy in the water and Dave even got a rhino to wake up from his nap and come over and say "Hello!"

A birthday party for Rachel. We all have kids now, which made the party crazy! We played a killer game of catch-phrase where the word was "slipper." Kaitlin tried to make us guess this by saying "The PERSON who slips! The PERSON who slips!" For some crazy reason, David understood what the heck she was talking about and shouted, "Slipper!!!" After he said that, her face totally dropped like, "oh!" She realized she could describe "slipper" as something fuzzy you wear on your feet! hahaha! We all about died after that! I love you Kaitlin! You're hilarious!
Tyson and Jackson at the pool.
We were able to hang out with tons of friends and family while in Utah and this is Tyson with Jordan and Parker Rivera! They are so dang cute!
Tyson was eating everything in sight during this trip and now we know why!!! He got his first two teeth!

Tyson loves Aunt Kaitlin!

The cousins: Jackson, Tyson, and Alyssa
I love the fact that we all had babies this year! We have so much fun together and lots of stories and advice to share!
Tyson loves the feeling of David's short hair on his tongue! He's always trying to lick it! We had such a great time on our vacation! Now David is back in Chiropractic School and only taking 34 credits.....crazy! But he's doing a great job and loving the fact that he is back in school! We only have 2 years left and then we're off on another adventure! Life is good!
7 comments:
I love that first picture of Tyson and Mommy. So cute! I also cracked up at the one of Rachel and David looking...sporty?! It looks like you guys had a fun vacation. Hope we get to see you up here in a couple of weeks!
I miss my handsome nephew already. It was so much fun to have you guys here, I really wish that we lived by eachother. Those pictures are all really good, some classic shots. I like that Tyson likes Aunt Kaitlin because I really love him. He is such a sweetheart. I was hoping that we would get to see you guys again this year, hopefully:) Well I love you and I miss you guys and it's great to see updates on the blog finally!!
Hey I didn't notice the first time I looked at this, that you made sure to comment on my nice "slipper" mistake. Good times. And I love all the pictures of Tyson and you guys....tooo cute.
Cute pictures! Tyson is getting so big!
such fun pictures. You guys have had a fun summer!!!
Basement Kelli! I found your blog off of Kenzie's. Congratulations of being a mommy! I agree; there are hard days, but there's nothing to compare to it.
Anyways, it was fun to read a little bit about what you've been up to. What a cute family you have!
I LOVE that story about Kaitlin and the "slipper" - so hilarious!! wish I could have hung out with all of you! Luvs, Tia
Post a Comment