Thursday, June 5, 2008

Aloha!

Tyson just started loving tummy time and is raising himself up and rolling all over the place! Every morning I hear him just talking away on his back (he sleeps on his tummy) until I come in a get him! I peek over the crib and when he sees me, he gets this great big grin! I love it!

Balancing with Daddy. He loves this game!


This was Tyson's first big trip and we flew all the way to Washington D.C.! He did so great on the plane.....I can't say nice things about the flight attendants, though... grrrrrrr. Here he is getting a kiss from his cousin Kyli. (He's already going for the open mouth kiss...kind of like his Daddy!)

First time at the pool with cousin Emili and Aunt Kimberli

Hanging with Natali

Here he is playing with his new Link-a-doos. Aunt Kimberli gave him these and he seriously loves to suck and slobber all over them! Nice present! Thank you!!!

Here is Aunt Kasi who is due with her first baby boy in July. Doesn't she look gorgeous?

Grandma and Tyson just hit it off immediately! He would just laugh and giggle with her all day and night!

Tyson took some time to get used to Grandpa, but once he did, he couldn't get enough!


The sisters having lunch at Olive Garden. Mmmmmmmm!

Tyson and Mommy lounging at Blue Lake Park. It was such a gorgeously hot day! We had a blast! He even took a nap in his stroller so I could beat Dave at Bocce Ball!
Daddy Surfing


He will honestly eat everything in sight!


Dave decided that Tyson should wear his wedding ring on his nose. Kind of reminds me of a sea lion that I saw at Sea World last year!










4 comments:

Jacob said...

I love the "take a hike" t-shirt! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

treadfamily said...

Oh my heck, he is so cute. I cannot wait until you guys come. I love you.

eric + ashlee said...

What Kasi is pregnant?? Wow, I still think of her as a this cute little girl! Congrats to her! Oh and I just have to say, Tyson is super cute!! I love those lips and that curly hair!

Rivera Family said...

just wanted to say hello. We loved seeing you guys!!!!