Monday, April 28, 2008

Going to church with Daddy. I just love the handsome men in my life!


Reading his favorite book. I can't get over how much he loves books!


I love his smile! He is also starting to laugh now which is the highlight of our day!


Tyson's first trip to the park!
He loved the swings!


Tyson just loves being read to! His attention span and focus are amazing!


This was taken on his first roadtrip to Bend. He slept the whole way up there and back which made it nice for us! He even stayed pretty close to his normal nighttime sleeping schedule while away from home, so that made it a great weekend! He just loves Grandpa Kemp! He laughed and giggled with him so much!

6 comments:

Rach said...

I'm so jealous! I want one! But it seems that you got the best little boy in the world. He sleeps and lets you read to him! You guys lucked out!

Rachel and Jared said...

He looks SO cute reading his book. That is great that he loves books already.

eric + ashlee said...

wow he is adorable! I'm glad you have a blog too. I just started one, so it's not too interesting yet. Someday we'll have a cute little baby to post stuff on too, but for now it's just me and eric...boring.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the smiling and laughing is so dang cute! I can't believe how he loves to read already..that's so cool! I can just imagine the fun you guys will have at the park this summer. Love you all! xoxo T

Rivera Family said...

Kelly,
How are you guys? Your little guy is definitely cute. I think his lips are my favorite feature. Our boys are doing great. I just love having them. We sure miss you guys and hope that sometime in the future we will see you again.

love ya,
Lisa

Rivera Family said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong.