Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Earth Angel

Here are some adorable pictures of our little Julianne, or "Jules ba-Dules" as Tyson calls her! I'm trying to pick out a few to have printed for her nursery so be sure and tell me your favorites!






























































Julianne really IS my earth angel! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter little girl. I just adore her and am so lucky to have her in my life. When my boys make me crazy (which they do almost daily!), I just pick her up and I am instantly calm. I love her so much!





Here are some pictures of me 1 week before I got to hold my little girl for the first time!
























































a href="https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/LZgzNkJPOT863cF5l-7iejGiG2UTklks4rKweV6T8DE?feat=embedwebsite">



14 comments:

capturingtheride said...

My "professional" opinion...

5th one down is hands down the best shot - both technically and in it's processing.

3rd one down is second favorite, can't go wrong with classic black and white.

I can give you LOTS of reasons why or why not to choose certain images, but unless you really want to hear me jabber about the technicality or trends of it all, just pick the ones that are most classic and that when you look back on them in 20 years you won't feel like they're too trendy or dated. Or just pick your favorite b/c you love them and who cares what anyone else thinks! :)

capturingtheride said...

oops, I just looked again and the all b/w is I think second down, not third.

David and Melanie said...

I don't remember which ones exactly were my favorite. loved the red flower and red bucket head shot (vertical), the wings, the one with her asleep and kinda smiley, and basically all of them! She's perfect! Glad she brings you such joy and peace :)

Trisha said...

I really like the first one of her in the net or hammock thing. She is just plain ADORABLE in all of them, good luck choosing. And you were one hot Preggo Mamma. I'm totally jealous of your stretch-mark free belly, not fair!

Rachel and Jared said...

Super cute!!! Kelli I also love the belly pics! It is always nice to see those. I love how Tyson is kissing your belly too. Your baby is SO beautiful! I hate living so far away. It is hard to pick a fav. I do think the wings are cute, and the one where she is in the red bucket (5th one) and I like the yawning ones! She is really beautiful. Miss you guys.

Maren B said...

I love the first couple hammock ones the best, I think. She looks SO MUCH like Tyson and David! And I love the photos of you because I love you! I am so glad to hear that you are staying (mostly) sane. Call me when you're feeling crazy and need someone to talk you down!

Jennifer said...

I'm suppose to have a favorite? Yeah right! They are all so good. I do have ones I like better than others, but there are a lot of them! I do think you should include the black and white picture of you pregnant looking down at your belly. I will go back and count down which picture that one is and let you know. I also think you should include the one with Julianne in the hammock where your and David's hands are visible as well. That one about made me cry! Anyway, great pictures! Who took them?
Jen

Jennifer said...

Okay, it's the third picture of you. I definitely think you should include this one in the nursery! Love you guys!
Jen

treadfamily said...

I love the first two pictures (not that you need more opinions) and all the hammock ones. But the rest are awesome too, she is just too beautiful!! I really like all the ones of you pregnant as well, you are one sexy momma that's all I can say. We are really missing you guys and love you!!

Diana said...

I love all the pictures of your little angel. What a sweet baby she is. She even looks like the boys a little too. How adorable!!

See Mack Snow said...

there are too many pics to choose from (although I'm partial to that first one where's she's got her eyes open and you can see how big/blue they are), but i just wanted to quickly point out how very pretty you are. :) love you!

Brandon & Jamie said...

I agree with Tysha, the fifth one down was my favorite. The color and everything was just right!

What a beautiful baby girl little Julianne is!

eric + ashlee said...

Wow they are all adorable and she is just beautiful! You looked gorgeous pregnant too! I noticed that you didn't paint your fingernails. What happend to painting your nails every day to match your outfit? haha. You are going to have a ton of fun shopping for her I bet. Well you probably already know that. Congratulations on another gorgeous kid!

Maren B said...

Okay, you ARE going to at least post when Julianne turns one, AREN'T YOU?! Don't let "catching up" stop you-- just don't catch up, if that's what it takes to get a post out of you. Sheesh.