Tyson had a rockin' 3rd Birthday week! It was kicked off with a Joy School party and all his friends! They each made a stegosaurus and used their handprints for the bony plates on its back. Tyson thought this was awesome!
I love this little man's smile!
And decorated oviraptor eggs! (Funny side note: all the boys chose pink sprinkles! I love this age!)
He is such a funny duck!
This was later in the day. I just thought he was a cute little cat all sprawled out in the sunshine!
Trying out our "Scared" faces
My little paleontologists
Birthday loot
The cake
Dinosaur grub
I've never used this many colors of frosting for one cake before! I just had to take a picture!
This is Tyson drinking Lava Punch. We put pop rocks in individual cups and watched it pop! (Only the blue pop rocks worked for some reason!)
Game time! Pin the horn on the Triceratops, bowling for dinosaur bones and the Dino Toss (throwing plastic dinosaurs into a volcano) were the games we played!
Tyson and his cake
Making a birthday wish!
Tyson wanted to eat the eye!
Some of the party-people!
Tyson and his giant Dinosaur balloon! He had fun with this for at least a week afterwards!
Tyson and his new dinosaurs!
9 comments:
Dang, girl! You went all out! I don't think I could have eaten a cake that looked that beautiful. And your dino-mite title is just about the perfect amount of Kelli Kemp cheese I have come to know and love.
You are the best mom!! Your 2.75 are so lucky to have you as their mom!
Kelli, seriously girl you are the most amazing mommy ever. Your boys are so cute and I can't believe all your amazing dino creativity. I love checking up on your blog, it is so fun! Hope you are doing well!
I was wondering when we'd see all about the dinosaur birthday (Tyson told me he was going to have a dinosaur bday when we were at the park in FL back in January). AND I don't think I realized it, but aren't Tyson and Aspen's birthdays like 1 day apart - well 1 day short of 3 years exactly? How fun! And Zachary's is the day after Jacobs :)
Happy Belated Birthday, Tyson! I think the museum looks pretty awesome!
That is about the coolest party and cake EVER!! I wish we could have been there, we really missed out. Tyson looked like he had a ball and that's what counts!! Love you guys and miss your two little yummy boys!!
Happy Birthday Tyson!!! I can't believe he is three. I love your cake and all your awesome dinosaur party stuff. :)
The sandwhich dinosaur was awesome! Much better than I could do. Tyson looks so happy! Miss you guys!
Way late happy birthday to Tyson! Awesome job with all the festivities--that's a lot of work! We miss you guys, and in fact, Ethan was just asking the other day if Tyson lived too far away to go to his house. Maybe some day!
Awww cute boy!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-air-mineral-terbaik-di-indonesia
Post a Comment