Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Introducing........

Our........... LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!

We are so excited to welcome this beautiful little girl into our family! I'm not hiding anything this pregnancy so her name will be:

Julianne Alyse

( like "uh-leese" but our spelling is much prettier! )

Yaaaaay! I cannot WAIT to start getting little girl stuff and I cannot WAIT to meet her! She's already so beautiful!



9 comments:

Trisha said...

Woohoo, so excited for you guys!!! Little girls are fun (most the time) and oh so fun to dress. Your girl is going to beautiful, can't wait to see her pics. Lovely name too!

capturingtheride said...

Well, I guess you disliked that dream I had so much that you both "de-friended" me? Yikes - and I'm your sister? Oh well...

The J name was right, at least!

Congrats! Girls are just as much fun as boys - twice the sugar and twice the spice :) And WAAAAY too tempting to buy toooo many clothes for :)

Amanda said...

I'm so excited for you to have a little girl!!! And so glad you kept your fav name! :)

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

YES! A girl! You are going to have the cutest girl! Just like your boys! Yeah a girl! I love girls!

David and Melanie said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! You're gonna love dressing her, accessorizing her and loving her! Congratulations!!!

Maren B said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I'm so happy for you! Girls are so fun!

Lindsay Springsteen said...

Yay! And what a beautiful middle name! :)

I'm so happy for you guys!

Diana said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! She will be just perfect!

Rach said...

yay! Girls are so fun--and so expensive! it is impossible to resist all the cute clothes! hey what is your address so we can send you a christmas card? you can email it to me at dcm.rem@gmail.com :)

Congrats again!