Two weekends ago we went to Zack's BFF's first birthday party. It was jungle themed so Tyson wanted to get his face painted like a tiger. He's really into anything that growls and is ferocious, like tigers, leopards, lions, and bears. He sat perfectly still while getting his face painted and never touched it once the whole afternoon. What a good boy!
Here Tyson is eating a monkey tail - frozen chocolate-covered bananas! YUM!
We then met up with Dan, Kristin and fam at Hee Haw Farms to have an afternoon of fun and pick out our pumpkins. We spent over 4 hours there! It seriously rocked!
Tyson riding a tire horse
The girls joined in too. It was so hard to catch them all in the same picture!
Tyson loved playing in the corn pit! It was filled with about 4" of corn kernels!
This was Zack for the first part of the pumpkin patch. That jungle party earlier wore him out!
Yes, he has a black eye - from "falling" in the tub...or really being nudged by his big brother.
Yes, he has a black eye - from "falling" in the tub...or really being nudged by his big brother.
Tyson got a pony ride! (Dont' you love the outhouses?? They're available anytime apparently!)
He loved it!
Next we ran through a corn maze. "Ummmm...I don't think this is the way."
"Follow me!"
Hay bale jumping
This slide booked it like crazy! I got the picture but failed to catch my child! haha! Oh, well, it's all about the shot, right?! He got up laughing so I didn't feel too bad!
These goats were ridiculous!
"I'll take you for a ride on my big, green tractor."
A fun, little train ride that kicked up dirt all over you the entire ride....David didn't enjoy that one very much!
These were pedal bikes and I laughed so hard watching Dan and David trying to pedal these without breaking a sweat! It was hilarious! They resorted to pushing the kiddos around!
They had a petting farm which Tyson absolutely loved. I've reaffirmed that I do not want to live on a farm. Stinky.
Zack's face totally cracks me up, here!
To end our day, we went for a hayride out to the pumpkin patch. Zack was not so sure of the ride.
We were all a little taken back by the pumpkin patch. It was actually a dead sunflower field scattered with random pumpkins. They were growing on their vines though, just not what we pictured. The boys loved it anyway!
| From Pumpkin Patch |
Tyson found his pumpkin! It was pretty heavy, so I was impressed!
We will definitely be going back next year, if not for the pumpkin patch, then at least for all of the fun things to do!
Happy Fall!
Happy Fall!
6 comments:
Zack looks totally different-- big and plump and cheeky! Still doe-eyed and sweet. I love it.
I was going to say the same thing Maren did, Zack is different kid! So sweet though. And Tyson is looking very handsome, love his hair.
Love all the photos! Your boys are adorable! BTW you look hot! :)
Looks like a lot of fun. I think Tyson looks so much like Dave. Both of your boys are adorable.
You're a great photographer! Love the pictures you got, especially since you sacrificed your child for it! :)
You guys look like you had so much fun, wish we were there. Love you guys and we are so excited to see you and your handsome little boys!!
Post a Comment