Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Joys of Chocolate

I am completely honest when I say that Tyson had NO idea I was watching him lick this bowl of excess brownie batter. Now HE knows how to properly lick a bowl!



Here is his face after I said, "UH-OHHHHHH!"



But then I started to laugh and he knew he was just fine!






I'm going to encourage everyone to make a batch of delicious chocolatey goodness, and lick that bowl like it is going out of style!


And here are some RIDICULOUSLY cute videos to enjoy!










4 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

SO cute!! I want some Kelli brownies!!

Amanda said...

I especially love the second video!! When Tyson made that face I though Zach would start bawling! I can't wait until Eloise is old enough for Chase to entertain. How fun!!

Trisha said...

Great videos, what a little entertainer! And licking the bowl and spoon is the best part of baking, go Tyson!

Cavan, Sarah, KaeLynn said...

yum brownies sound good. Such a cute kid!