Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Flu

So we had an awesome Thanksgiving in Bend last week. The weather was absolutely beautiful and WARM! We played basketball and hung up Christmas lights and kind of broke a sweat doing it! It was perfect for the end of November!
We got to see our great friends, Jake and Lindsey, while we were in town. It was awesome! They hadn't met Tyson yet so it was really fun showing him off!


Tyson had just woken up from a nap when we took this picture. He got the flu while we were down there and scared Mommy half to death! I hate it when my baby gets sick! I felt so helpless! He even managed to vomit all over Terri's Ethan Allen chair! OOPS! But to cheer him up, we gave him his first taste of mashed potatoes! He loved them!


The food was fantastic! Tysha made this yummy lime asparagus dish and grandma's apple pie was heavenly! I wish I ate more of it!


This is a picture of me on my Birthday. David took me to PF Changs where we shared Chang's spicy chicken, the sichuan asparagus and also polished off the Great Wall of Chocolate! YUM!

2 comments:

treadfamily said...

That is so sad that he had the flu, I heard about that. Poor little pumpkin. He looks adorable in all the pictures though. What a cutie, I miss him and you guys. I love the picture of you and David at Thanksgiving, you guys look great. I love the dark hair Kelli. Love you guys.

Rivera Family said...

your hair looks awesome!!! Our babies are growing up.