Wow he looks so different from the last time I saw him! Crazy how fast they grow. We need to hang out. Things have been nuts for us over the break but we are back and ready to party!! :)
Oh my gosh! I was there, like, a week ago, and suddenly he looks like a little boy! Before it was just, you know, baby, but now he's even cuter. I better come see you again. :)
2 comments:
Wow he looks so different from the last time I saw him! Crazy how fast they grow.
We need to hang out. Things have been nuts for us over the break but we are back and ready to party!! :)
Oh my gosh! I was there, like, a week ago, and suddenly he looks like a little boy! Before it was just, you know, baby, but now he's even cuter. I better come see you again. :)
Post a Comment