Crazy Awesome Life
CUTE CUTE CUTE Pics!!! Those are great. Where did you guys get these pictures done? He is adorable. I can't wait to see him.Rach
Very cute! Still can't get over the hair!!!
David looks soo happy to be a daddy. I can't wait to see mine with the same look on his face! :) you guys have a beautiful baby.
Oh my heck. He is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see you guys, he is so cute, I am almost tempted to just come out there now. Those pictures are awesome, that will be really great for him to have when he is older. Love you guys.
Oh, my gosh, Kel! He's so super cute! I'm so excited to see you guys in approximately 10 days in the great Northwest! Wahoo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE Pics!!! Those are great. Where did you guys get these pictures done? He is adorable. I can't wait to see him.
Rach
Very cute! Still can't get over the hair!!!
David looks soo happy to be a daddy. I can't wait to see mine with the same look on his face! :) you guys have a beautiful baby.
Oh my heck. He is so stinkin cute. I can't wait to see you guys, he is so cute, I am almost tempted to just come out there now. Those pictures are awesome, that will be really great for him to have when he is older. Love you guys.
Oh, my gosh, Kel! He's so super cute! I'm so excited to see you guys in approximately 10 days in the great Northwest! Wahoo!
Post a Comment