Sunday, February 10, 2008

MORE TYSON


Daddy did my hair...

...and I was so excited I peed on him

kickin' it in my chair

NAKED!!!
HOT MAMMA in her new sling


4 comments:

Rivera Family said...

hey that is a cool lookin sling!! He is looking so cute. Sorry we have missed your calls. Life as you guys know is crazy right now

Rachel and Jared said...

Love the new pics. That boy is so cute. It is good to get the update. Dave, I love how you did his hair.

Rach

Amy said...

Oh Kelli he's so cute!

Jennifer said...

He is so beautiful!!!! Kelli, I love the sling...and you're going to love it too! Close to baby AND be able to get things done, and you are a get things done type of person. You are going to absolutely LOVE it! He will too! My kids sure did and David does now. I love you guys so much and miss you tons! Love ya
Jen