Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baby Boy

TYSON BRADLEY KEMP
7 lbs 6oz
January 29th 2008
10:32 am

Here he is with his new combed hair

Check out the hair!!!

I surrender!
"I don't think I like this, or maybe I do..."
Kissin' Daddy
"mommy's likes this comb alot more than I do"



4 comments:

treadfamily said...

He is so cute and looks like such a little sweetie. Alyssa is very excited to meet him. He looks a ton like his daddy did as a baby.

Jacob said...

What a cute little bed-head! Love the hair, wow, he has a lot! You could have a lot of fun doing mohawks and stuff! Glad you are doing well and welcome to the world, Tyson!

big hugs,

aunt tysha & uncle jacob

Rivera Family said...

Kelly and David, Your little guy is absolutely adorable. We are so excited for you. Kelly, I hope you are holding up well.
We get to bring our boys home tomorrow. We are so excited!! We love you three.

Jennifer said...

He is gorgeous! He looks so much like my little David. Faith actually thought that it was her brother. Love you guys! Jen