Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Favorite Kids


I love my kids! I had absolutely no idea what I was getting into when David and I decided to start our family, ( I don't think anyone could POSSIBLY know) but it has been one wild ride after another! I also didn't know that one person could have so many different emotions...let alone all in ONE day! :) But these kids ARE my life. I love them so much it's almost ridiculous!

I know that I took picture after picture here, but I love everything about every picture! Expressions say so much!













I just love her twinkling eyes and how she knows she's doing something naughty but "Mommy's not gonna do anything about it!"
Cute little bugger!
(Please ignore the mismatched socks....it was laundry day!)



Why NOT do chores in your boxer briefs and Cat in the Hat hat????


And then why not saddle up for some fun....even when there's a perfectly good horse right behind you???? Silly boys! (I remember doing the same thing when I was younger! C'mon, I know you've ALL done it too!!) :)


Yep, I love my kids!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! And the comentary was even better! I can't believe how much Zack has changed! I hardly recognize him. Wow! I miss you guys so much!
Jen

Rach said...

Your kids are so adorable Kelli! And your sons look so different from each other, its insane!

Theweiss7 said...

They are too cute!! I have to say though that I'm kinda in love with Zack...his little "I'm a stud" grin is adorable!! Jules is getting so big...I know she's almost 1 and thats crazy. Make them stop growing until I come visit. They are all so gorgeous! I love you!!

Diana said...

Your kidlets are adorable! I absolutely love Zach's curly hair and baby girl is growing up so fast! It is so true about kids though...now that I have Logan and he is finally home from 3 months in the NICU and all mine, I seriously don't mind that he is my life. I just love him so much!

Maren B said...

Awwww, they are so precious! I love that Tyson is just giggly and twinkly-eyed in pretty much every photo. Keep posting!

Halo BW said...

Omg she so cute!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-cek-nomor-rekening-bri